Public Liability Insurance
Dance Instructor Public Liability Insurance
What is Public Liability Insurance?
Whilst in many instances your business motor insurance policy will cover damage or injury to third parties whilst using the vehicle, there are many instances where your business will bring you into contact with the public outside the everyday use of the vehicle. For instance, whilst loading or unloading, making a delivery to premises and access by the public to your business premises.
In such circumstances, Public Liability cover will protect you against injury to persons or damage to property caused by you whilst carrying out your business activities. For example
- Bodily injury
- Damage to material property
- Trespass nuisance or obstruction
- Personal and advertising injury offences committed
Your Novas Public Liability policy will protect you against the costs of compensation to be paid out as well as the legal expenses incurred during the claims process.
When is public liability useful?
You will be covered under the following cases:
- A member of the public suffers injury after tripping over a box at the kerbside whilst you are unloading
- You cause damage to an office foyer carpet whilst delivering goods using a pallet truck